So you want to set up business in the UK. Where do you start?

Our many years of experience is just what you need to guide you through the early days of your business.

We have helped many British and European businesses to be established in the UK. With our experience we are able to provide advice and consultancy on all registration and regulatory requirements.

Cohen and Company can help you to decide the the type of business entity that it is best to begin as (e.g. sole trader, partnership or limited company). We can help you to understand some of the many things you need to think about when you’re running a business, especially the main tax and National Insurance issues. We will help you to complete the necessary registration forms and self assessment return forms.

Call us now, on 0208 203 6323 or fill out our contact form and we will be pleased to call you back to arrange an appointment to discuss the way forward for your business.

Useful links

Tax returns of the self-employed

Learn More

Record Keeping -- self-employed

Learn More

Completing your tax return -- self-employed

Learn More

Business Link

Learn More

Company Formation Service.

We can register your company and even assist you with opening a bank account.

Registered Office Service.

We can act as your registered office and even file your annual company return.

Free For The First Year Of Operation.